Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rainy Saturday


There is almost nothing on the agenda today. It's rainy and pretty grey outside. I think it's a day to sew. I was out with a friend a couple days ago and bought fabric to make a raffle quilt for 4-H. It will be raffled off at the Clackamas County Fair in August. I'm making a quilt similar to the one I made for a wedding gift a couple months ago (the pictures and article about it should be further down this blog). Only this one will be queen bed size. I love the fabrics. When I was at the quilt shop, I asked someone who worked there what was the most popular line of fabric they sell and she took me to these fabrics. They are from moda called Mason De Garance part of the French General line. I love the colors and can't wait to see this come together. Of course I'll post when it's together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurie - The fabric in that jellyroll really is pretty. The quilt will be beautiful. Talk to you soon. Janice