Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Beautiful Customer Quilt
















It's exciting to quilt a beautiful quilt. This quilt was not only beautiful, but very well pieced with no wavy borders (something I see all too often). That made it a joy to quilt. Sometimes I know just what to do and other times I labor long hours over what to quilt on a particular quilt. This was one of those, 'I know what to do', so I got right to it. There's a leaf vine in the borders and each block has a feathered wreath that has a different center design. The pieced border repeats some of the rest of the quilting designs. Dark green and dark beige thread was used in the quilting. I was happy with how it all turned out and the customer was very happy too. Best of all it was my first customer quilt in my new studio so that made it twice the fun to work on.

No comments: