Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two Borders Left to Quilt


I finally got the quilt off my machine. Not that it's done. I still have two borders left, but I wanted to turn the quilt to do these so it had to come off. Which was a good thing, I need to do 3 customer quilts before I get back to this quilt. I'm happy with the way it looks. I see things that could be done better. And there still is a lot of work to be done. The scallops will have some tiny background quilting and then there's circles to put in between the parallel lines. I imagine there's still 4 - 5 hours left in the quilting. After that the quilt will be sprayed with water to remove any marks, squared up and then the binding. Did you notice that the scallops are only on three sides? I decided since this is a common thing for scalloped bed quilts and this will go on our bed eventually, to do it this way. So what do you all think so far? I probably won't post again until the quilt is completely finished.

1 comment:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Fantabulous!! What a job you've done, I love it.