Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Barely Time for Quilting


I must keep up my quilting -- our house payment depends on it! But right now I have been totally distracted by gardening! I love to garden and that passion has spilled over into creating a community garden on our church property. First it just started out as an idea, next thing you know, I'm in charge of a team of 12, and spending a ton of time working on plans for the garden. It's fun, but really cutting into my quilting time. The amount of time it has taken to get things up and running has been just hours and hours. Today I went to look at another church's community garden. It was beautiful. The thought of helping someone else garden and have a place to garden brings a great deal of joy. I'll just have to stay up later and get up earlier to get my quilting time in!

1 comment:

Agatha Pace said...

Very nice bllog you have here