Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Last Quilts

I finished up my quilting this morning. Right now I only have two quilts in my studio that are customer quilts. They should get done sometime in December but I'm into working on lots of my own projects right now. Today after finishing the customer work and delivering the quilts (yes I do sometimes deliver), I worked on a wallhanging, made two pair of flannel pajamas for my son, and loaded a quilt for my daughter-in-law on the longarm. It felt good to be free of the pressure of having to get quilts for customers done. I can play this week. I also have to get ready for a whole lot of relatives to arrive on Wednesday, but they are some of the easiest people to have around so there's no stress. It's time for me to create a few new things, make some Christmas gifts and enjoy many of the other fine things of home. I'll post pictures of what I'm doing.
Here's a couple customer quilts that were just finished.

No comments: