Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Open House



It's time again for the annual open house here at my home.  You're all invited to come.  It's Thursday, December 15 from 10 - 2.  My address is 20578 SW Colville Ct, Tualatin.  My studio is open, lots of quilts are on display and lots of goodies to eat.  Come for lunch or just drop in for a quick visit.  Anyone bringing a quilt to the open house will receive a 20% discount off the quilting (but it won't be quilted until January or February).  I'm looking forward to seeing many of you.

2 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I would like to be there but I don't live close enough. Merry Christmas

Eliana Zerbinatti said...

Hi Laurie
I would love to visit your home to see their quilts. I would love to have one to decorate my house and warm my nights, but I live in São Paulo, Brasil.
I'ma big fan of their quilts and I am a follower of your blog for a long time.
I wish you and your family a new year full of happiness, peace and health. God bless you.